Living Water Cabin: List of Features and Photographs of the Exterior and Interior.
- The cabin sleeps four.
- The cabin has a loft with a queen size bed and a personal balcony.
- The living space has a leather Sofa/Sleeper; The sleeper has a 4″ Mattress as opposed to the standard 3″.
- The bathroom has a very spacious 42″ wide jacuzzi, 10 jet, whirlpool bath, and the shower has a large head.
- The kitchen has 4 burner range top, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, toaster oven for pizza, Mr. Coffee maker, and microwave.
- Stacked combination washer/dryer.
- There is a fold-out ironing board in a oak cabinet in the sidewall.
- Spiral stair to the loft.
- Hardwood floors in the living space and on the loft.
- Ceramic tile in the bath and kitchen
- The kitchen countertop is Corian.
- Stone Fireplace with gas logs and an oak log mantle.
- Screened porch with two rocking chairs.
- Very large deck with large Kenmore gas grill, dining table with an umbrella.
- Two person hot tub.
- Large expanses of glass allows for pleasing sunlight and beautiful views.
- The cabin does not have a land-line phone, wi-f,i or cable.
- Williams River is just a short 150 foot walk away across the field.
Exterior and Interior Photographs
Through these photographs we share our images and some personal experiences of our cabin’s immediate surrounding area, exterior, and a glimpse into how we live within it. They cover all four seasons, a few images from the dark of night, and visits from our nephews who live in the area.